2010 Honda SHADOW PHANTOM
2010 HONDA SHADOW
At first glance, the similarities are clear: gorgeous, retro-inspired lines. Low-slung saddle. Beefy V-twin engine. Yes, this machine is definitely a Honda Shadow. But it's unlike any Shadow you've seen before.
Presenting the all-new 2010 Honda Shadow Phantom. Check out the sleek, custom look, bobbed fenders, spoked wheels and black rims highlighted amid blacked-out engine with satin-silver accents that scream cool, old-school style. Dig deeper and you'll find the first fuel-injected 745cc V-twin in the Shadow family. Best of all, you'll also find the incredible value that's made this model line legendary.
Powerful. Stylish. Affordable. The Shadow Phantom. It's all new. And every bit a Shadow.
- Engine Type: 745cc liquid-cooled 52° V-twin
- Bore And Stroke: 79mm x 76mm
- Induction: PGM-FI with automatic enrichment circuit, one 34mm throttle body
- Ignition: Digital transistorized w/ electronic advance
- Compression Ratio: 9.6:1
- Valve Train: SOHC; three valves per cylinder
- Transmission: Wide-ratio five-speed
- Final Drive: Shaft
- Front Suspension: 41mm fork; 4.6 inches travel
- Rear Suspension: Dual shocks with five-position spring-preload adjustability; 3.5 inches travel
- Front Brake: Single 296mm disc with twin-piston caliper
- Rear Brake: Drum
- Front Tires: 120/90-17
- Rear Tires: 160/80-15
- Rake: (Caster Angle): 34°
- Trail: 161mm (6.3 inches)
- Wheelbase: 64.5 inches
- Seat Height: 25.7 inches
- Curb Weight: 549 pounds (Includes all standard equipment, required fluids and full tank of fuel—ready to ride.)
- Fuel Capacity: 3.9 gallons, including 0.9-gallon reserve
- Emissions: Meets current EPA standards. California version meets current California Air Resources Board (CARB) standards and may differ slightly due to emissions equipment.
- Available Colors: Black
- Model Id: VT750C2A
- One Year: Transferable, unlimited-mileage limited warranty; extended coverage available with a Honda Protection Plan.
- Engine Type
- 52° V-twin
- 745 cc
- Bore and Stroke
- 79 x 76mm
- Compression Ratio
- Digital transistorized w/ electronic advance
- Front Suspension
- 41 mm fork; 4.6 inches travel
- Rear Suspension
- Dual shocks with five-position spring-preload adjustability; 3.5 inches travel
- Front Brakes
- Single 296 mm disc with twin-piston caliper
- Rear Brakes
- Front Tire
- Rear Tire
- 64.5 in.
- Seat Height
- 25.7 in.
- (Caster Angle) 34 deg.
- 161 mm (6.3 in.)
- Fuel Capacity
- 3.9 gal
- Dry Weight
- 549 lbs. (Includes all standard equipment, required fluids and full tank of fuel—ready to ride.)
- Wide-ratio five-speed
- Final Drive
- Transferable, unlimited-mileage limited warranty; extended coverage available with a Honda Protection Plan.